Technical discussion meeting Info
Adlik is open to embrace any possible collabrations from the community and a techincal discussion meeting with Adlik developers will be arranged for a certain topic from time to time. You can see information of Adlik techincal discussion meeting by subscribing to its mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org which will send you TSC meeting information on https://lists.lfai.foundation/g/adlik-technical-discuss.
If you have a topic that you'd like to discuss, please send email to email@example.com to request a technical discussion meeting.
Topic: On demand
Time: On demand
Join Zoom Meeting
- Topic: Review Adlik benchmark test solution - with AIIA
- Zoom meeting: TD_20200707.mp4
- Adlik video guidance
- Discussion on benchmark test of inference frameworks
- Discussion on model explainability test tool
- Topic: Review CR proposed to ORAN - with China Mobile
- Zoom meeting: TD_20200608.mp4
- Add content to the original document in revision mode;
- Split compiling host and optimizing host in Figure1;
- Add reference to Adlik;
- Add space between paragraghs;
- Merge model Deployment and Inference of compiled model and non compiled model；
- Sequence number alignment in Figure 13;
- Qi adviced to include the benchmark test tool in the CR introduction.
- Topic: Integration of Adlik in ORAN - with China Mobile
- Zoom meeting: TD_20200520.mp4
- Summary: Tao Liu introduced CR of O-RAN.WG2.AIML. Further work: 1) Push forward WG2 standardization 2) PoC.
- Topic: Integration of Adlik in MEC - with China Unicom
- Zoom meeting: TD_20200429.mp4
- Summary: Offline research of MEC architecture will be done, need further discussion to identify the target and tasks for the collabration.